All your Writing needs covered

Comprehensive Cash Budget?Sedona Gear Company a rapidly growing distributor of camping equipment, is formulating

Calculate the price
of
your order:

275 words
+
Approximate price
$ 0.00

Comprehensive Cash Budget?Sedona Gear Company a rapidly growing distributor of camping equipment, is formulating

Comprehensive Cash Budget?Sedona Gear Company a rapidly growing distributor of camping equipment, is formulating

its plants for the coming year. Cody Mosbay, the firm?s marketing director, has completed the following sales forecast.

Month Sales Month Sales

January $ 900,000 July $1,900,000

February $1,000,000 August $1,900,000

March $ 900,000 September $1,600,000

April $1,200,000 October $1,600,000

May $1,500,000 November $1,800,000

June $1,900,000 December $2,000,000

Patti Bodkin, an accountant in the Planning and Budgeting Department, is responsible for preparing the cash flow projection. She has gathered the following information.

? All sales are made on credit

? Sedona?s excellent record in accounts receivable collection is expected to continue, with 65 percent of billings collected in the month after sale and the remaining 35 percent collected in the second month after the sale.

? Cost of goods sold, Sedona?s largest expense, is estimated to equal 45 percent of sales dollars. Seventy percent of inventory is purchased one month prior to sale and 30 percent during the month of sale. For example, in April, 30 percent of April cost of goods sold is purchased and 70 percent of May cost of goods sold is purchased. (see next page)

? All purchases are made on account. Historically, 70 percent of accounts payable have been paid during the month of purchase, and the remaining 30 percent in the month following purchase.

Required:

a. Prepare the cash receipts budget for the second quarter.

b. Prepare the purchases budget for the second quarter.

c. Prepare the cash payments budget for the second quarter.

Basic features

  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support

On-demand options

  • Writer's samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading

Paper format

  • 275 words per page
  • 12pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, CHicago/Turabian, Havard)

Guaranteed originality

We guarantee 0% plagiarism! Our orders are custom made from scratch. Our team is dedicated to providing you academic papers with zero traces of plagiarism.

Affordable prices

We know how hard it is to pay the bills while being in college, which is why our rates are extremely affordable and within your budget. You will not find any other company that provides the same quality of work for such affordable prices.

Best experts

Our writer are the crème de la crème of the essay writing industry. They are highly qualified in their field of expertise and have extensive experience when it comes to research papers, term essays or any other academic assignment that you may be given!

Calculate the price of your order

You will get a personal manager and a discount.
We'll send you the first draft for approval by at
Total price:
$0.00

Expert paper writers are just a few clicks away

Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.

error: Content is protected !!
Open chat
1
Reliance Papers Inc.
Get Help With All Your Homework Questions. Any Deadline, Affordable, Quality Work Guaranteed!!