I need this assignment done no plagisirism at all please follow the instructions that are in the assignment content. Everything that is being needed for this assignment is attached here.
Signature Assignment: SEI Historical and Legal Foundations Memo [due Mon]
Research the laws and court decisions listed below. Each of these has provided an important foundation for current policies regarding the education of English learners (ELs).
- Lau v. Nichols (1974)
- Castañeda v. Pickard (1981)
- Plyler v. Doe (1982)
- Flores v. Arizona
- Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Title III
- Title VI
- Proposition 203
- House Bill 2010
- House Bill 2064
Select the law or court decision from the list that you feel has had the greatest impact on English language education.
Imagine you are the EL coordinator at your campus.
Write a 1- to 2-page memo to the staff on the topic of the law or court decision you selected. Please note the assignment must be in the form of a memo. Many templates are available online to help you.
Include the following: Be sure to include all four sections of the assignment.
- An overview of the historical background of the law or court decision
- An explanation of how the law or court decision has influenced current trends and issues in English language education
- An explanation of the implications that the law or court decision may present to your EL program **This is the most important part of the assignment.
- At least 2 web links for the staff to access concerning the law or court decision
Incorporate vocabulary from the SEI/EL Terminology document in your memo.
Submit your assignment. Before you submit your assignment, please check the grading rubric to make sure you have met all the expectations. All assignments need to include a separate title and reference page. Use the Center for Writing Excellence to help you follow APA format. There are many excellent templates and guidelines.